Now with QRISK3 Calculation
- OneContact is an NHS Approved Online Consultation and Clinical Workflow platform that helps practices manage digital demand effectively.
- OneContact now offers seamless calculation of QRISK®3 scores for clinicians, a NICE preferred cardiovascular risk stratification algorithm, using relevant patient data from clinical systems.
- OneContact is the first ClinRisk-approved provider of clinical system templates that collate the data used in QRISK3 calculations, ensuring accurate and efficient clinical workflow for healthcare providers.
To enhance convenience and effectiveness, patients can be communicated with remotely instead of needing in-person appointments. OneContact offers both incoming and outgoing communication capabilities, and can be easily adjusted to increase the range of digital communication alternatives available to practices in the future
- Streamlined way of collecting information
- Allows local signposting
- Easily identify where review is needed using our “Smart views”
- Integrated with GOV.UK Notify to allow free outbound text messaging to patients (20,000 per year)
- Configurable at practice level to allow maximum flexibility
Clinical System Integration
Identify the patient
OneContact prompts the user to link the submission to the patient.
Select SNOMED codes
Choose the SNOMED codes from the review that you want added to the record
Save in record
One click saving of data to the clincial record
You can also attach a PDF of the full form to the record.
Primary Care IT are led by a team of clinicians who specialise in producing clinical content and tools to improve efficiencies across Primary Care